In This Article: New Info As Of 11/05/2021 What is Ortho-Paraquat? How exposure to Ortho-Paraquat can occur Side effects of exposure to Para-Shot or other paraquat-containing herbicides Link between paraquat-containing herbicides and Parkinson’s disease Paraquat-containing herbicide lawsuits How a product liability lawyer might help Get help from a product liability lawyer Paraquat Lawyer & Lawsuit Information Updated 11/05/21 Paraquat weedkiller is devasting applicators who were exposed and later develop Parkinson’s Disease. The litigation is progressing rapidly and our legal team … Read more
Tag: parkinson’s disease
The Carolina Justice Report Podcast
The Carolina Justice Report is a podcast from The Lovely Law Firm, located in Myrtle Beach, SC. The podcast features information, interviews and commentary on personal injury law, criminal law and community safety topics. The Lovely Law Firm represents clients in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas with criminal and personal injury cases.
- What can/can’t you do during a worker’s comp claim?
- Can you leave your job during a worker’s comp claim?
- Can you choose your doctor in a worker’s comp claim?
Listen and find out!!
#workerscomp #thelovelylawfirm #FAQ
In today’s episode, we delve deep into the intricacies of workers’ comp, focusing primarily on South Carolina workers’ comp laws. We’ll answer the most frequently asked questions about workers compensation, offering valuable insights to both employers and employees in the Palmetto State.
- Understanding Workers’ Comp: We discuss the fundamental idea behind workers’ compensation and why it’s vital for both employees and employers.
- South Carolina Specifics: Not every state has the same rules. Learn about the unique aspects of South Carolina workers’ comp laws that you need to be aware of.
- Demystifying Myths: We debunk some of the most common misconceptions surrounding workers compensation in South Carolina.
- Claiming Compensation: A step-by-step guide on how to claim workers comp if you’re an employee in SC.
- Community Connections
- Criminal Defense
- In the News
- Mass Torts
- Myrtle Beach Lawyers
- Personal Injury
- Press Release
- Workers Compensation