Our attorneys, Justin M. Lovely and Amy S. Lawrence are smart, experienced, staunch defenders of their clients and contributing members of the Myrtle Beach community.
Mr. Lovely and Ms. Lawrence approach each and every case as if they were representing their own family and they give back to the community by supporting various causes and events with their time, talent and efforts.
Our entire Myrtle Beach Legal Team believes in our core values as follows:
Our Mission & Philosophy
- To be a firm that is enjoyable to work for and rewarding to work with.
- To contribute to the Myrtle Beach community and the profession to which we belong.
- To continually grow as a law firm, but never to lose the family atmosphere that is the foundation of our practice.
- To ALWAYS do the right thing by our clients, our employees, by our peers.
- To understand that bad things happen to good people, that the voices of victims need to be heard, and that any injury can turn someone’s life upside down. We are their advocate and voice.
Free Case Evaluation
The Carolina Justice Report Podcast
The Lovely Law Firm represents clients in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas with criminal and personal injury cases.
Firms past performance and experience does not guarantee future results. No fee if no recovery. Injury cases are handled on a contingency fee calculated before expenses from gross recovery. Costs are paid by the client regardless of outcome.
The Lovely Law Firm is located at 1053 London St., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. Attorney Responsible Justin M. Lovely