Dog Bite Injuries on Fedex, UPS, USPS, DHL, and other Couriers Many people joke about the hatred that dogs seem to have for courier employees such as those who work for UPS, DHL, Fedex and USPS. This problem doesn’t go beyond a lot of barking in most situations. However, when a dog becomes more aggressive, couriers can end up seriously injured. More than 6,700 Postal Service workers were bitten by a dog in 2016, and an average of 4.5 million Americans suffer from a … Read more
Tag: Dog Bites
Child Fights for Life Following Attack by Dog A six-year-old in Mobile, Alabama is fighting for his life following an attack by a pit bull. Andrew Bulger is hospitalized at the UAB Children’s Hospital in Birmingham after being transferred from a local hospital, and is in critical condition after undergoing his third surgery in two days. The attack occurred at a home in Wilmer, Alabama, where the pit bull was chained in the yard. The dog broke off of its … Read more
The Carolina Justice Report Podcast
The Carolina Justice Report is a podcast from The Lovely Law Firm, located in Myrtle Beach, SC. The podcast features information, interviews and commentary on personal injury law, criminal law and community safety topics. The Lovely Law Firm represents clients in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas with criminal and personal injury cases.
- What can/can’t you do during a worker’s comp claim?
- Can you leave your job during a worker’s comp claim?
- Can you choose your doctor in a worker’s comp claim?
Listen and find out!!
#workerscomp #thelovelylawfirm #FAQ
In today’s episode, we delve deep into the intricacies of workers’ comp, focusing primarily on South Carolina workers’ comp laws. We’ll answer the most frequently asked questions about workers compensation, offering valuable insights to both employers and employees in the Palmetto State.
- Understanding Workers’ Comp: We discuss the fundamental idea behind workers’ compensation and why it’s vital for both employees and employers.
- South Carolina Specifics: Not every state has the same rules. Learn about the unique aspects of South Carolina workers’ comp laws that you need to be aware of.
- Demystifying Myths: We debunk some of the most common misconceptions surrounding workers compensation in South Carolina.
- Claiming Compensation: A step-by-step guide on how to claim workers comp if you’re an employee in SC.
- Community Connections
- Criminal Defense
- In the News
- Mass Torts
- Myrtle Beach Lawyers
- Personal Injury
- Press Release
- Workers Compensation