Zantac Cancer Lawsuit Update May 2023 Update:WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING ON ZANTAC CASES UPDATED 10-25-2021 Generic Only Use cases are out of the MDL. Studies show the following cancers to have the best causation to brand name Zantac use: Bladder Cancer Liver Cancer Stomach Cancer Pancreatic Lung and Colorectal cancers also show strong causation to Zantac use. Prostate and Breast Cancer, while weaker, also show causation to brand name Zantac use. Zantac cancer litigation is moving fast on several … Read more
Tag: Stomach Cancer
The Carolina Justice Report Podcast
The Carolina Justice Report is a podcast from The Lovely Law Firm, located in Myrtle Beach, SC. The podcast features information, interviews and commentary on personal injury law, criminal law and community safety topics. The Lovely Law Firm represents clients in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas with criminal and personal injury cases.
- What can/can’t you do during a worker’s comp claim?
- Can you leave your job during a worker’s comp claim?
- Can you choose your doctor in a worker’s comp claim?
Listen and find out!!
#workerscomp #thelovelylawfirm #FAQ
In today’s episode, we delve deep into the intricacies of workers’ comp, focusing primarily on South Carolina workers’ comp laws. We’ll answer the most frequently asked questions about workers compensation, offering valuable insights to both employers and employees in the Palmetto State.
- Understanding Workers’ Comp: We discuss the fundamental idea behind workers’ compensation and why it’s vital for both employees and employers.
- South Carolina Specifics: Not every state has the same rules. Learn about the unique aspects of South Carolina workers’ comp laws that you need to be aware of.
- Demystifying Myths: We debunk some of the most common misconceptions surrounding workers compensation in South Carolina.
- Claiming Compensation: A step-by-step guide on how to claim workers comp if you’re an employee in SC.
- Community Connections
- Criminal Defense
- In the News
- Mass Torts
- Myrtle Beach Lawyers
- Personal Injury
- Press Release
- Workers Compensation