Director of Community Relations
Get To Know Rainee:
- Where are you from?
- Conway, SC.
- Where did you attend college?
- Coastal Carolina University. I majored in English with a minor in Journalism.
- How many kids do you have?
- 3… all girls.
- Do you have any pets?
- Not right now with my babies, but I’ve always had dogs.
- What do you like most about your job?
- The creativity and flexibility, knowing that we’re helping people, the generosity of Justin and Amy, and being around my co-workers… not only are they awesome people, but they inspire me by their work ethic and knowledge.
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- I love to dance, be outdoors, spend time with family, and travel.
- What is your favorite food?
- Hibachi and sweets!
- What’s a fun fact about you?
- I’m not a huge fan of Christmas music, I don’t like my food touching, and I’m a thrill seeker… Love roller coasters and thrill rides!
- What are three words your friends/family would use to describe you?
- Hard-working, Dependable, and Talented.
- What is your favorite movie?
- Pride & Prejudice.
- What fictional character do you most relate to?
- Elizabeth Bennet (Pride & Prejudice).
- What is a piece of advice you would give your younger self?
- You have to be your own advocate. In business, health, life, and love. Do what you feel in your gut is right for you and stay true to your morals and character.
- Check out Rainee’s Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe in The Lovely Law Firm’s Team Cookbook!