Get to know Kayla:
- Where are you from?
- I was born in Irvine, CA but did most of my growing up in Warrenton, VA
- Where did you attend college?
- Coastal Carolina University
- How many kids do you have?
- No kids
- Do you have any pets?
- I have two dogs, both rescue mutts named Moose and Willow
- What do you like most about your job?
- I find the legal world really interesting. I’ve only ever handled the Defense side so I’m looking forward to learning Plaintiffs’ side of the process.
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- I like exploring Charleston and finding new restaurants and breweries to try out.
- What is your favorite food?
- Pasta of any kind
- What’s a fun fact about you?
- I love DIY home projects and just started “revamping” our backyard. It’s been super fun!
- What are three words your friends/family would use to describe you?
- Supportive, chatty, and compassionate
- What is your favorite movie?
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- What is a piece of advice you would give your younger self?
- That there is no set “right” time for things and it’s okay for your timeline to look different than those around you.
- Check Out Kayla’s Egg Strata Recipe in The Lovely Law Firm’s Team Cookbook!