Get To Know Ann:
- Where are you from?
- The Philippines.
- Where did you attend college?
- Lyceum of the Philippines University, currently taking Law at the Tarlac State University.
- How many kids do you have?
- Do you have any pets?
- Yes. One dog and two cats.
- What do you like most about your job?
- I love how I can help with the claims.
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- I enjoy going out and trying new food or restaurants.
- What is your favorite food?
- Oh, this is hard. I love to eat and cook. Anything sweet, salty, and spicy. Filipino, Italian, Korean, Japanese, and the list never stops lol.
- What’s a fun fact about you?
- I eat slowly because I want to celebrate my food and figure out the ingredients while eating (haha).
- What are three words your friends/family would use to describe you?
- I believe the three words my family/friends use to describe me are creative, foodie, and adventurous.
- What is your favorite movie?
- The Devil Wears Prada.
- What fictional character do you most relate to?
- Eloise Bridgerton from the Netflix Series “Bridgerton”.
- What is a piece of advice you would give your younger self?
- “Do not doubt yourself. You’ll do great things!”